Thursday, December 10, 2009

D Day

Okay. So here I am again. Got my butt firmly planted in the press room of the orange hq with a shiny iPhone 3GS on display. I must say I'm tempted to grab it and make a dash for the nearest bodaboda.
:))
It's got some sort of looped video playing, that makes switching between apps SUPER fast. Is that how the new microprocessor works? I'm jealous. Takes me close to 3 seconds to launch an app on my 1st generation iPhone. Tut tut.

But I digress, back to the confrence. The press are late, and hence so is the launch. Time check : 0848hrs.
And I had to pass my breakfast to dash here. Dammit. Anyhow, there's a breakfast table with some edibles set up ... And the longer this takes I am growing less interested in the iPhone ... And more interested in the breakfast.
:))
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment