Thursday, December 10, 2009

IT'S FINALLY HERE ...well at 11am tomorrow!!


.....but first, if you are like me and are already in possession on a jailbroken iPhone, the new iPhone 3GS from the Orange network will tickle your fancy...until you see the pay plans!

Well, short story first. True to apple's love for the fanboys, after pre-registering for an iPhone, I got a call true to their word prior to launch to let me know that if I showed up at certain select stores tomorrow at 11am, I would walk out with an iPhone 3G / 3GS of my choice.

Naturally I was giddy to be privy to such top secret info (sic! lol), not to ruin my anxiety, he forwarded me to the website to check out the pricing plans available.

Giddy no more!!

Get a glass of water, and take a seat:
Don't believe your eyes ... well, just to prove this ain't photoshopped, take a look:



No comments:

Post a Comment